Monday, May 4, 2009

can redheads wear pink lipstick?



seriously, can we? i tried it out today on my micro-mini photoshoot with one of the many new dresses i bought across the border.

p.s. if you haven't noticed, it's not even noon and i've already made three blog posts today. i think i need blog rehab.

hi. my name is hayley, and i am addicted to blogging.

...yup, feels good.
xx


i found this perfect shade of pinkish-red liz claiborne nail polish in my stepmommy's drawer. its such a perfect colour that it almost inspired me to stop biting my nails. almost.

these boots aren't mine. they are a size 7. i am a size 10. do you think i could fit into them if i cut off half my foot? 'cause i would be totally willing to for these beauties


oh look. a goose showed up.

charlotte russe black bow dress, miss sixty studded boots

2 comments:

shop my closet at