Thursday, December 24, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hello again!

hopefully some of you will stick with me through my blogging rut. i decided i really missed playing dress-up and prancing around in snow and flowers and grass with my camera in tow.

anyway, i took my fabulous new black cape that was a steal at $24 (off of $80), for a spin through the forest. it was a bit of a throw-back to little red riding hood, especially with the bright red hair i've been sporting these days.

what's new with all of you, lovelies?
i miss you.

xx, hayley

p.s. merry christmas eve!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

trying out some new red lips to match my new red hair

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

american apparel black tank dress (underneath), urban outfitters floral tank (underneath), costa blanca black cape, american apparel tights, dollhouse over-the-knee boots

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Lady please stick around!!! You take such amazing photos. I adore this outfit.

    Merry Christmas!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!! LOVE the cape! its sooo cool yet playful!!
    the photos are beautiful! I agree with miss Grace!
    First time on your blog, def coming back!

    started following yoU! yay!!
    xo

    sincerely,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete

shop my closet at