Monday, October 5, 2009


FINALLY
after almost a year of non-stop searching, i found faux-leather fingerless driving gloves!!!
(that picture has nothing to do with anything, by the way)

actually, i found 2 pairs (ha!). one from claire's (a little pre-teen accessories store) and aldo accessories. i bought the ones from claire's but they didn't fit so i returned them and got the aldo ones (which were much more beautiful). 
after i saw the beauties that louis vuitton put out for his spring2009 collection, i knew i needed them. I was almost ready to drop $400 on his creation. luckily, mine were under $20.
anyway, im currently trying to grow out my nails so i can wear them but i will debut them soon!!!

above image courtesy of iused2lovehim.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fabulous! I might have to head over to Aldo myself for a pair. :)

    ReplyDelete

shop my closet at